|JET MASTER ™|| VIDEO
FOR JET3D DEVELOPERS
(PC CDROM Only) - soon HD DVD
JDesigner3D Jet3D level Contruction.
If you have seen the TV commercials
for VIDEO PROFESSOR, these tutorials are similar in
that they are also Tutorial movies that you can play on your PC.
A real-time recording of the step-by step processes, with a vocal narration.
It is just like having the instructor right there with you.
The Tutorials show JDesigner3D for Jet3D v2.1.1, which is included on the CD
Bonus: Actor studio and actor viewer how to use. Plus: Creating Transparent area in textures.
Over 800 Megs of Tutorial videos
Using Mpeg-4 compression Windows AVI files.
About two hours running time.
(Required codecs and player included on CD if needed)
Contents of CD:
1) Intro to JDesigner3D, a run down of the features, menu items, etc.
2) Navigation in JDesigner3D
3) Brush Manipulation: Resize, shear, vertex edit, Select.
4) Terrain - creation, texturing and tips
5) First Room Create and texture a simple room. Ready to compile and run.
6) Skyboxes, Portals, Mirrors
7) Actor Studio: Loading files, compiling actors and actor previewing.
8) Texturing Tips- Texture list, properties, application, recommended sizes.
9) Add an Actor object to your First room-Add a non-animated object (*.ACT model)
10) Lights. - a dynamic light, lighting effects, colors etc
11) Particles (Spout object) - Smoke, water, sparks, water dripping ceiling. Demonstrated.
12) Adding more rooms - pro construction tips, etc.
13) PATH OBJECT - Spider is animated to walk across floor using pathobject.
14) Grouping brushes. Categorizing, organizing, hide and show, selecting brushes using the groups function.
15) Optimizing using VIS PORTALS
16) Bonus: Actor Compiling 3D models. What to do with exported *.NFO and *.key files, compiling the actor in actor studio17) Bonus: Transparency Textures in Photoshop 5 and up.- Reality Factory transparency setting and conversion from the older G3D style using Adobe Photoshop
(New Low price)
Now accepting Credit cards
Safe and Secure online.
* Through PayPal.com
can pay via PAYPAL.com with one of the above credit cards,
funds transfer through Paypal.com
Or by postal Mail:
Personal CHECKs (with the usual 8-10 business day wait to clear)
And Cashiers check/Money Order
E-mail for final transaction info, and with any questions you may have to.
Mention the Jet3D Video Tutorial CD.
*PayPal is an eBay Company